Did you know that…
The Ministry of Health budget received a 3% increase this year, but funding to pharmacy has been decreased by 50%?
“It’s Time to Step Up
Speak Out for Your Pharmacy!”
These cuts have come fast, and without any warning. It will be almost impossible for any pharmacies in Alberta to implement these changes without affecting patient care.
What does this mean for you and your family?
At ALL pharmacies across Alberta you will see…
- Minimal (if any) one-on-one time with a pharmacist
- Drug shortages
- Delivery Charges
- Charges for Blister packs
- Longer wait times
- Increased costs of OTC medications
YOU can make a difference!!!
Send a letter to your MLA!
Ask them to talk with the Minister of Health before its too late.
It’s easy as 1-2-3, go to www.supportmypharmacy.ca
- Fill in the form
- Read the prepared e-mail for your MLA
- Insert your concerns and push SEND!
You can also sign a petition in our store!!